14 December 2010

Manic Monday

Technically, it's Tuesday right now, but for me, it's still Monday... It has been a LONG day! I was up late last night and got up early and had a full day today and am still going at quarter to 2. 2 a.m. that is! Sonny was gone all day plowing, bless his poor, cold soul. I can't remember a snow storm this bad for quite sometime. He's all cooped up in a truck for hours upon hours pushing snow that just keeps coming down! I felt so bad for him today. He just left about an hour ago and I haven't been able to fall asleep since I got him out the door - so - I am checking emails, Christmas shopping online, making lists and now, going through pics online.

This terribly cold day of 15 degree temperatures took my mind to a much warmer place. It was not too long ago, during my 6 weeks of being MIA, I was in Florida! We took our annual vacation to Florida and spent 10 days at my grandma's. It was a nice visit all around. Here's a snip it of cute pics...

I will be posting more vacation pics of fun stuff and super beautiful beaches so hang on. Off to bed! Stay warm, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for FL pictures! Keep 'em coming :) after you take a nap, of course.

    ReplyDelete