17 March 2009

Sunshine

Today was an absolutely beautiful day! The sun was shining bright, warming everything up! It was wonderful to be able to go outside and play! My skinny-minnie (Luke) and my chunka munka (Zach) enjoyed taking a walk with Daddy & Mommy tonight after dinner. All day, I kept thinking of the hymn "Sunshine in my Soul". As I was walking, I thought about how wonderful it is to be saved! God brings the SON to me everyday! Read the verses of this hymn - I hope it encourages you as it did me!

There is sunshine in my soul today,
More glorious and bright
Than glows in any earthly sky,
For Jesus is my light.
-
(Refrain) O there’s sunshine, blessed sunshine,
When the peaceful, happy moments roll
When Jesus shows His smiling face
There is sunshine in the soul.
-
There is music in my soul today,
A carol to my King,
And Jesus, listening, can hear
The songs I cannot sing.
-
There is springtime in my soul today,
For when the Lord is near,
The dove of peace sings in my heart,
The flowers of grace appear.
-
There is gladness in my soul today,
And hope, and praise, and love,
For blessings which He gives me now,
For joys "laid up" above.

No comments:

Post a Comment