14 August 2009

Love & Fireworks

Here is my very late post from my July 4th! I was in one of my best friend's weddings on this day! Melanie and I have been friends since around the age of 2, growing up together in church and all of school, kindergarten through graduation. She has been a true friend all along the way! I have never heard an unkind word from her and she has been such an encouragement and Christian example for me and for so many others.

Mel was patiently waiting on the Lord until one day, there was Josh! I remember the email I received from her saying how she met/talked to this really great guy! That really great guy turned out to be her really great fiance and is now her really great husband!

Mel, I was so honored to be one of your bridesmaids and loved
sharing in your very special day! I love you!

Mr. & Mrs. Vickerman

The Bridal Party

Really fun fortune cookie placecards

Love how this picture came out - the cupcakes were delicious and oh so cute!

And they will live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment