19 November 2009

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Back in the beginning of October, we took a trek to our favorite Pumpkin Patch in Medina. It is called Richardson's Farm and this is our 3rd year going and we really enjoy it! This trip, we brought along Grandma Tucker and Starla and made a day out of it!


Here are the two newest arrivals on the farm!


Here are the two cutest nose-holders!

This is Luke saying "cheese" by his favorite "truckter"!
Here is me apple-picking for the very first time! I had so much fun and the apples were so pretty and delicious. The aroma of the apple trees is one I will never forget!

Here is Luke on his first apple-picking trip as well. He was feverishly picking every apple within his reach!

Here is my chubbers trotting down the rows of apple trees. It quickly became a game of chase!

Here is chubbers with a little problem...


Problem solved.


Here is Grandma pulling the boys and apples. I'm sure this was a heavy wagon for her!


We had a great day together and topped it off by going to Yours Truly for lunch! This was such a fun day, watching my boys having fun, apple-picking for the first time, being with family and thankful for days to be able to do this!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics! You make me miss Medina so much!! I remember a day when you thought Medina was the boondocks! :)

    ReplyDelete