11 January 2010

My New Perfume

this.
We are all sick right now, mostly Sonny and Zach but we all have sniffles and sneezes! As soon as the first runny nose appears, out comes the jar of Vicks! Our kitchen counter has a line-up of Vicks, Children's Tylenol, Robitussin CF, Burt's Bees chapstick and tissues. The fridge is stocked with juice and soup. I am ready to tackle this!
Thanks to what seems like never-ending snow, we (minus Sonny) have been indoors for the majority of the last twelve days and looks like we will be for another day or two. We're playing with lots of trains, having some pre-K homeschool lessons, watching some Little Bear and I'm enjoying cuddles from my sick, little boys!
Hope everyone is doing well and not battling any colds! But, if you are, try my "perfume" - it really works!

2 comments:

  1. vicks is great! thanks for the spinach squares. hope everyone is feeling well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of getting some Vicks to try for Tyler! I think I'll definitely have to now. Do you just put it on at night to help with their breathing? Does it get clothing stained with greasiness?

    ReplyDelete