So, despite the health care bill passing last night, I am trying to be happy and positive and here are some of my Monday Happies today:
- Being able to sleep in a half hour more than I normally get up (it really makes a difference for me!)
- Hearing Luke try to find me when he woke up and came out of his room to tell me "Good Morning Mommy"
- Making pancakes for breakfast and the boys saying "Mmmm"
- Having my mom stop by to say Hi on her way to an errand and playing with the boys while I made lunch
- Hearing Luke say "Bless you" when you Zach sneezed
- Hearing Zach pray in his own little way
- Having fun watching the birds and squirrels in the backyard (my boys love to do this!)
- Having my Honey get the mail while on his lunch break so I didn't have to go outside in the rain
- Having such great sisters/friends to chat with in email
- Calling on a bill and finding they made a mistake and gave me a lower price (thank you, Lord!)
- Enjoying a warm brownie and a glass of cold milk by myself while the boys are napping ('by myself' are the key words here!)
It doesn't seem like a lot while the day is passing, but when I actually typed everything out, I have had many reasons to be happy today, even with the rain and health care and a bad hair day - and it's only 3pm! God is so good to have given me another day!
So, now you tell me, what are YOUR Monday Happies?