19 February 2010

23 Weeks

I am in my 23rd week today! I had a dr. appt. today and was very happy with the results. I have still not gained any weight with the pregnancy and all signs show a very healthy baby! All his/her measurements are good and right where they should be for this week. And, most importantly, the heartbeat was very strong! I was so thankful for a good report!

Here are some milestones for week 23:
  • Baby weighs just over one pound and is approximately 11 inches long
  • Baby can hear loud noises from the womb
  • Blood vessels in the lungs are developing to prepare for breathing
  • Baby can now suck his/her thumb
  • Skin is being produced at a higher rate so baby will look wrinkly until he/she grows more

Each of my pregnancies have been different. With this one, I feel more tired of course, already having two kiddos to take care of but I also feel so excited and ready for #3. With #1, I wondered how I could love another one so much and when that one came, my love grew. Now with this one, I am so excited to love another and enjoy the babyness again! God just amazes me, how He created us with all the little intricate parts that develop over time to form one amazing miracle! Praise Him for we are fearfully and wonderfully made!

Love to all

1 comment:

  1. Awww...so sweet Mary. We are really excited for you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete