16 February 2010

Love


Some of my true loves...

  • My Jesus
  • My husband and sons
  • My baby I have yet to meet
  • My family
  • My true friends
  • My home on earth
  • My home in heaven
  • My Bible
  • My church

Some of my favorite loves...

  • chocolate
  • my new super-soft pillow
  • Jane Austen movies and books
  • scrapbooking
  • photography
  • getting a card in the mail
  • hearing that someone is expecting
  • cooking
  • singing

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend with the one(s) they loved! Even though I was terribly sick with no voice, I still enjoyed whispering "I love you" to my boys. Lukey thought it was fun whispering all day :) He made me my first 'Get Well' card that I will cherish forever! While playing trains together, he broke out in "Jesus Loves Me" and it made me get all teary eyed. How thankful I am for the opportunity and responsibilities that come with being a wife and mother. There is nothing to compare. God truly is love!

1 comment: